Saturday, December 31, 2011

Kermesse cause I care

The thing is,Kermesse racing is fun. And, if no one shows up, I can pad my win total and be the #1 ranked USACycling rider in WA again. Yah, look that up. It was excellent. Don't hate the player hate the game.

Anyway, I am busy at work getting the Kermesse races for February dialed. Permits are a challenge because of the short turn-around between the calendar meeting and the race mixed with holidays and trying to train some of my family so that, long term, you guys aren't dependent of Pru-HasAJob.

Also, too, Ian Tubbs sucks. I still like Lang a little but be careful Reynolds. I am a fickle PruDog and may easily hate you too. Of course, that would mean I'd love Tubbs again because I can only hate one person at a time.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home