Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Guest Blogger

Blogging quality and quantity has fallen off the last month thanks to my being busy at work, everyone getting blood diseases that require hospitalization and your general unwillingness to do mock-worthy stuff. Lame!

Because I feel like I've truly let you all down I hereby proclaim this guest blogger week. Wanna be a contributor on this stupid blog? Let me know. If you are on OTB and wanna use it to take shots at me I am 99% sure you'll be approved. Hell, I'll probably give you help.

3 Comments:

At Tuesday, May 17, 2011 8:21:00 AM, Anonymous robV said...

where's the sbux or ijm/farestart luv? those guys can take some shots at flynn & co. just saying...

 
At Thursday, May 19, 2011 9:39:00 PM, Blogger Tacoma Lawyer said...

I'm your huckleberry. I am on OTB and would LOVE to retort. Just tell me how to post a guest blog.

 
At Monday, May 23, 2011 8:59:00 AM, Blogger P-Dog said...

Hit me up (not hit) on Tuesday and we'll chat.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home