Wednesday, May 11, 2011

We rode your pony, but in the end Sean drank our milkshake

As promised KR brought the pain train last night with relentless aggression. It may have seemed like the PruDog was on fire (and he was) but the whole team rolled up their sleeves and got to work.

Yesterday I said we were going to ride your ponies. Well, we did. And it would have worked to if not for that meddling Sean Phillips kid who took advantage of the break getting caught with about 1K to go and Martin Criminale's mammoth effort to come right through us to launch himself right out of the lollipop. I tried to get on, but as soon as I did a bunch of dudes where on me so I let him go and wooshhh... he drank our milkshake.

And is you know, when Sean wants to drink your milkshake you give him the damn milkshake.

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, May 11, 2011 3:08:00 PM, Anonymous Erik said...

Watched the bridge to you guys happen. First Nikos, then Martin, then Sean and me. Nikos and Martin worked themselves up, and Sean pulled my ass all the way, and then launched.

Remember what Larry E says, isn't enough that Sean wins, the PruDog must lose as well. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home