Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I love it when a plan comes together


I have a dream. It is simple really: Two Days of Pain on August 13-14 2011. Day 1 features a LWV style kermesse in Eatonville or nearby, a real cross-crit in the evening and then Day 2 is Ronde Ohop back with a few more laps of the Ohop so Richter has to go really hard this time. All three races are independent but the rider who rides all three and gets the most points gets a jersey and the title 2011 "Lion of Ohop". Obviously, I am creating a competition ideally suited for me but let's not mention that.

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, August 18, 2010 10:46:00 PM, Blogger Ross said...

Love it. When does pre-registration open??

 
At Thursday, August 19, 2010 10:53:00 AM, Blogger P-Dog said...

I got to find the promoters for the RR and cross crit.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home