Wednesday, August 18, 2010

That Bastardo No Longer To Exist in my Happy Mind

I was supposed to call someone out for looking at me funny last night. But gosh darnit I am just so happy that Dino-man & I attacked like crazed poodles last night that I just can't hate on anyone. I was really hoping he'd get in the winning break but it ended up being me, Nicos and some Excel dude I should know but was too busy trying to stay on to recognize. And thanks to Matt for opening the door for me and then slamming it shut so I could get across to Nicos clean-like.

I am pretty sure Nicos won (I was too busy celebrating making the break to really notice). Even if it is Masters it's nice to get a couple good rides in (two thirds in three days) after feeling pretty blah for a few weeks. Watch out next year after I loose some weight and train!

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, August 18, 2010 9:13:00 AM, Blogger Martin Criminale said...

Nice job Pruitt, and what a nice afternoon too eh?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home