Friday, March 27, 2009

Race Bloggin'

This blog sucks, mostly cause I was exiled by Stoked to CA and then when I got back home found myself waylaid by the flu and my gut. But I just don't have the desire to blog daily about economics. It just makes me angry and Krugman's right anyway so you should just go read him.

So in an effort to improve your daily lives I am gonna race Tuesday. Yeah, that's right. Just remember I haven't ridden in 3 weeks and if you want full on anger you better not drop me. Cause if that happens I just get quiet and stew.

Oh, and here's my recap of last Tuesday, which I didn't do:

Turn out was low. A break went. XXXX chased too much. Then YYYY sat on and totally used up my mojo to get the win. Lame.

Discuss.

2 Comments:

At Saturday, March 28, 2009 2:52:00 PM, Blogger Brian said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At Saturday, March 28, 2009 2:53:00 PM, Blogger Brian said...

I'll go too. We can sit on the back and talk about pie. or beer.

or beer and pie.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home