Monday, March 23, 2009

BSG Finale leaves a gouge in my flight deck

BSG is finally over and my reaction, frankly, is I spent 4 years and it's God's plan? That's it. Screw you guys that's lame. Jacob explains the rest of my thoughts better with more words here.

It didn't take me long to buy into the argument Galt might make sense from the characters point of view.

But the God wrap up was just lame. My wife thinks it's cause I'm an athiest. Not true. I actually love biblical movies. Prophecy (the first, not the sequels) rocked. But the problem is that all the religion in the show was left too vague to suddenly become so crisp. It didn't flow; like Jacob says it felt less like the logical conclussion as much as the only option left from the scattered peices the writers had to choose from.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home