Friday, April 06, 2007

Weekly Blog Round-Up

I read the blogs so you don't have to:

Sexy: I like Nutella. A lot. But it is not a fetish! Unless by fetish you mean that it turns me on! Baby!
Tom Peterson: I ain't made it until I've managed to scare off all the chicks that visit my blog. You suck! And I can beat you by 10 minutes. Ha. (ed- man I hate you and your vile fitness level. one day you'll be sorry for being so fast!)
CoachCurly: I have *a lot* of free time.
Stangeland: I so kicked your guys asses early and I am so still kicken your asses.
Stoked: I can't help but notice I like riding my bike in places that OAD and the rest of you aren't. I don't think it's a coincidence.
Craigerific: I'm with the Turtle.
2xC: I am a dork. Yet, still sponsor correct!
PruDog: Screw you Conville! (ed- you didn't post that, pdog - I just did)
Stache: If I didn't hate you all already, I'd take my anger out on all of you. Instead I can only dwell in my own pitiful existence. Damn you Florida.

1 Comments:

At Friday, April 06, 2007 8:51:00 PM, Blogger UltraMick said...

Well, I rode my bike to Seward this afternoon, and there was way too much traffic, too many rude motorists, and a lot of really bad pavement. What's to like about that?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home