Monday, April 02, 2007

Can I be too heroic?

That's the question I pondered on the drive home from Nooksak/NorthShore/Death Race '07. I mean, anyone can cure cancer or run into a burning orphanage to save babies. But how many of you would give up your wheel in a race to a team mate? Especially one nicknamed Mr. Boots. Anyway, the car ride home was somewhat embarrasing as Boots gushed over my selfless act. Now Captain Hammer and the Stallion both galiantly (which is almost heroic, but not quite) waited for Boots and paced him back to the field. I heard Stallion even cleaned Boots bike on the way back to the field. So I was concerned they weren't getting the 30 seconds of credit they deserved.

Anyway, I missed Sequim because I had to wait by the phone in case Bush called to give me a Presidential Medal of Freedom. Sure I hate the guy, but when you turn him down I hear Cheney shoots you in the face.

3 Comments:

At Monday, April 02, 2007 5:13:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Missed Sequim??? I thought you were racing Piece of Chocolate Cake?

 
At Monday, April 02, 2007 5:33:00 PM, Blogger P-Dog said...

Mrs. PDog wanted to go see some friends. I figured since she had to actually birth PPuppyV2 I could stay home one day...

 
At Monday, April 02, 2007 6:25:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Reviews just in from both races:

Both were described as lame by different riders at each race.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home