Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Cyclo-Hockey

Given the strong support* for the brawl that I didn't get into with My Bitch (tm) at PR last night I think it's time to revive my idea for spicing up local racing.

Cyclo-Hockey. That's right. We put up a padded wall and bleachers. Give everyone a hockey stick and full on DownHill gear. And then start racing. The winner is the last guy standing. Maybe no high-sticking but anything else goes.

Or, my other idea was hire Terrible Terry Tate, Office Linebacker, to officiate. Instead of a warning he would just come flying out of the sidelines to tackle any randy and uncouth cyclist in the field. Of course I am sure I'll end up on the tarmac a few times, but it is worth it.

*by strong support we mean Andrew.

3 Comments:

At Wednesday, April 04, 2007 9:47:00 AM, Blogger PNWBuckeye said...

I've got elbow pads if anyone needs to borrow some....

 
At Wednesday, April 04, 2007 9:47:00 AM, Blogger PNWBuckeye said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At Wednesday, April 04, 2007 2:11:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

check with the Sissy, he probably has knee pads

 

Post a Comment

<< Home