Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Sundter-Pacing

Rumor has it that Mr. Boot's amazing power is the result of a top secret training regimen known as "Sundt-erpacing". Having been duly destroyed by a little wind at Cherry Pie (by the way, were the hell was that Pie I was promised????) I am going to get me some of that special "Sundt-erpacment".

PS, I have been informed by Mr. Boots that a picture of me at the race shows that I may, in fact, be R.T.'s body double. Clearly Boots is trying to get in my head. Listen, better men than you have tried. I am perfectly happy with my body.... although now that I think about it that gut is kinda big. And those shorts do not flatter my thighs at all.

9 Comments:

At Wednesday, February 21, 2007 10:45:00 AM, Blogger UltraMick said...

Missed you at CycleU. OAD was, um, stoked to beat your tandem time from 2 weeks ago. And a certain member of the Axley TTT team was seen on Sat. with so many gels packed into the legs of his skinsuit that his thighs looked massive...lumpy but massive.

 
At Wednesday, February 21, 2007 12:53:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you don't need special training all you need this
http://video.yahoo.com/video/play?vid=d577ae10679b0d3e6bfbd3fc1e98946e.1454250&cache=1

 
At Wednesday, February 21, 2007 1:13:00 PM, Blogger P-Dog said...

i was ready to go down when the Emde-nator called and told me to stand down. Something about not riding with a cold. I tried to tell him that I will have a low grade cold all year. But he demands I rest,

 
At Wednesday, February 21, 2007 1:20:00 PM, Blogger UltraMick said...

Rest now so that you too can do the FC 508 this year?

 
At Wednesday, February 21, 2007 3:54:00 PM, Blogger Old as dirt said...

I will take all the little victories I can get, 'cause ther are no big one's coming anytime soon!

 
At Wednesday, February 21, 2007 5:31:00 PM, Blogger Argentius said...

He had his whole jacket in his thighs, among other things!

I think I spotted the drain pipe from the kitchen sink, too..

 
At Wednesday, February 21, 2007 5:35:00 PM, Blogger P-Dog said...

Arg~
I don't really understand all that but somehow i feel dirty now.

 
At Wednesday, February 21, 2007 6:06:00 PM, Blogger UltraMick said...

Sure, you know, your sometime-teammate who only wears skinsuits who has never worn out a small chain ring in his life--your comment about shorts that don't flatter your thighs just reminded some of us of HIS bulging thighs when he made a rare winter public appearance....not dirty...odd, maybe....

 
At Wednesday, February 21, 2007 9:05:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't say that.... what I DID say was that if you're gonna keep clowning on a brother, he might just fire back

 

Post a Comment

<< Home