Thursday, February 08, 2007

Oh My.

I have come to realize that I am going to need to hire an office manager. Maybe that doesn't seem like a big deal to you, my faithful reader, but it is to me.

And for those of you that don't understand my posts.. well do you really understand half of what I say in real life? Come on. Super Serially. I mean, I know you guys just nod to get me to shut up. Hell, *I* don't understand half of what say. You should really only read this blog for the blatant product plugs and links to other, really insightful blogs.

3 Comments:

At Friday, February 09, 2007 9:31:00 AM, Blogger UltraMick said...

What's to manage in your office? All those action figures?

 
At Friday, February 09, 2007 10:02:00 AM, Blogger Argentius said...

Those gold glasses get all pissy and high maintenance. They are SO divas.

 
At Sunday, February 11, 2007 12:36:00 PM, Blogger PNWBuckeye said...

Outstanding Stoked. I came to bust some chops only to discover, there was no way I could say anything to top your comment. Well done Stoked, well done.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home