Thursday, February 22, 2007

It's Almost Here

The '07 Ronde Ohop is almost here. I feel oddly complacent this year; it's an easy race to put on and I guess I just always worry I have forgotten something.

The prereg this year has been amazing. This generally is a small race: big dirt sections and a february start don't exactly make it the easiest race to start out with. The inspiration was Het Volk and I've always figured that it'd appeal to a smaller niche within our already small niche.

That said, part of me is nervous we'll reach the field limit in the 1/2 field. That would be amazing. If it happens; we'll figure it out. Probably seperate the Masters.

1 Comments:

At Thursday, February 22, 2007 10:26:00 AM, Blogger Cobbles and Frites said...

PruDog... yer man Kapfhammer signed you up "verbally" to do the TT on Sunday... just an fyi.

Do I need an official to keep an eye on the trash-talkin'

 

Post a Comment

<< Home