Friday, December 30, 2005

Shout Out

Since I previously ragged on those who approach sponsorship as a right, let me now shout out to a guy who has been a true pleasure to support. Chad Nikolz joined the AxleyUSA.com family practically on day 1. I can't remember if I approached him or visa versa but I always liked his attitude.

Since handing over the first pair of shades I've been exceptionally pleased with the value we get. Forget results, the guy sells the eyewear. He tells people what he likes about them and is sincere. He treats people well, and as a result carries influence. And whenever he asks me for help he is almost apologetic. It sounds small but when people are demanding it makes me wonder how they come off to the people who will actually by the product,

So Chad.. here's my love to you!

And he does a cool cartoon series too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home