Wednesday, January 18, 2012

All I do is win.

Much like DJ Kaleeb I am in 35+ 1/2/3 to win the overall this year. Now Erik Anderson has called me out, suggesting that even if I do score the 2 point I expect to I will lose the lead as soon as the fast guys (I am looking at you Sean Phillips) show up.

Yah, see here's the thing. I did the math and as far as I can tell there are 5 races that have Masters 35+ 1/2/3 Categories this year: Andy Salmon, Mashel-Nisqually, Mason 1, Mason 2 and the Ronde. Unless Sean does the Andy Salmon and Mashel-Nisqually I am looking really good here. There just aren't enough races to afford missing any.

He also suggests quality of field will hurt me. Er... I don't know the algorithm USAC uses but I do know my Kermesse races all had over 20 35+ Masters 1/2/3 while Mason had like 3 in the first and none in the second. So, well, game set match.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home