Wednesday, May 04, 2011

There's a little bit of Leroy in all of us.

Tuesday World's was fun. No we didn't win. In fact I think we got shut out of the top 10 for the first time this year in any race. But, you know, that's cause you guys are riding hard. I thought Old Town rode really well despite coming up empty handed so only hard candy for them today. Kudo's to Tom Corke who's riding alone and been nibbling at the edges and finally got the big W. Mirante surprised us all by going uphill fast after putting in some digs. And special call-out to Sean Phillips who road the front quite a bit and still took a prime and rode well.

Of course I would be remiss if I didn't note that, once again, the 1/2/3 field couldn't hold off our hate fueled speed. Except Karl who, unlike Ian, has proved he is an all-around weekday world champion.

Update: I have been informed it's Tony Corke not Tom Corke. Listen, it's my blog and I'll call people whatever I want. I don't even bother getting my own team-mates names right. Right?

1 Comments:

At Friday, May 06, 2011 10:25:00 AM, Anonymous IAN! said...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/allhailtheblackmarket/5693691792/in/photostream/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home