Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Tuesday Worlds Recap

And with the local PR news, Masters Racing with a triumphant comeback
[mumbling]
but tonite...

[LL]

Don't call it a comeback
We've been here for years
Rockin our peers and puttin 1/2/3's in fear
Makin the tears rain down like a MON-soon
Listen to our attacks go BOOM
Explosion, overpowerin
Over the competition, We're towerin
Wreckin the race, when we drop a pace that'll make you call the officials
Don't you dare hesitate, you betta move
Don't ever compare
Us to the Gallaher that'll get you sliced and diced
Cat 1/2/3's are payin the price

[Chorus:]

We're gonna knock you out (HUUUH!!!)
Masters said knock you out (HUUUH!!!)
[REPEAT 4X]

Don't u call this a training race
We're gonna rock this land
We're gonna take this itty bitty scene by storm
And we're just gettin warm
Just like Ronnie they called him Schmeernov
Watch me bash this course like a skull
Cuz u know who we have a beef with
Why do u whine at me, the maniac psycho
And when I pull out Mjolnir get ready cuz it might go
BLAAAAW, how ya like us now?
Our power will not allow
U to get with us, dont whine
Listen to our gear shift
I'm blastin, outlastin
Kinda like Shaft, so u could say I'm shaftin
Nuun filled my mind
And I came up with a Swagger rhyme

[Chorus]
[LL]

Breakdown!!!

Drilled it when we heard you on complain (HUUUH!!!)
We just don't know
What made you forget that we was raw?
But now we got a new team
We're goin insane, startin the hurricane, releasin pain
Lettin you know that you can't gain, we maintain
Unless ya say my name
Rippin, killin
Diggin and drillin a hole
Pass the Ol' Gold

[Chorus]

Sonic blasts are heard
When we rip and kill, at WILL
The men of the hour, towers of power, we'll devour
we're gonna tie you up and let you understand
that we're not your average old men
when we got some pain in our legs
DAAAAAM!!!!! Oooooohh!!
See the way we slaaaaay, your crew
Damage (UHH) damage (UHH) damage (UHH) damage
Destruction, terror, and mayhem
Pass me a 1/2/3 so suckas I'll slay him
Masters (What!!!) Masters (What!!!)
I'm ready (we're ready!!!)
I think I'm gonna bomb the race (get down!!)
Don't u neva, eva, pull my lever
Cuz I explode
And my attacks are easy to load
I gotta thank KR
Cuz they gave me the strength to attack
HARD!! knock you out, Masters said knock you out

[Chorus]

5 Comments:

At Wednesday, April 13, 2011 12:57:00 PM, Blogger Martin Criminale said...

Damn. This post sets the bar pretty high.

 
At Wednesday, April 13, 2011 3:03:00 PM, Blogger Fatboy said...

Title-
Oh Loard its Hard to Be Humble

 
At Wednesday, April 13, 2011 3:14:00 PM, Blogger P-Dog said...

I'm racing 1/2/3's next week.

 
At Wednesday, April 13, 2011 3:32:00 PM, Blogger Fatboy said...

Why? you have a lead to protect and 1/2/3's to chase!

 
At Thursday, April 14, 2011 1:55:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't you work???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home