Thursday, February 18, 2010

Glenwood Road Race

So the team put me in charge of Glenwood Road Race this year. Why? I don't know. Putting the fully employed fat guy with kids in charge of a bike race in Port Orchard is always a good plan.

Nevertheless I will venture to do a marginally adequate job. If you treat me nice.

I can tell you we recognize that you guys don't need a 90 mile road race the day before Masters States so we are going with a 6 mile loop this year. Shorter races should make for a better lead in to Sundays monstousities.

Update soon. Maybe.

2 Comments:

At Thursday, February 18, 2010 2:30:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

One 6 mile lap ought to leave me plenty fresh for Sunday - thanks.

 
At Saturday, February 20, 2010 9:55:00 PM, Blogger Brian said...

My hometown race. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home