Tuesday, November 03, 2009

So many rumors, so little time...

Apparently there are enough shenanigans going on in the local racing scene that if I vaguely accuse you (yes, I mean you!) of doing something less than upstanding (and you know what I am talking about) that most of the people reading this will think I am talking about them (no not you, I meant you!) and the other half will think they know who I am talking about (well your wrong, I am talking about that other dude. Or Dudette).

Frankly, at this point I am not sure who I am talking about so I am going to just call all of you out. It's all politics anyway....

3 Comments:

At Tuesday, November 03, 2009 8:46:00 PM, Blogger Brian said...

I have belly button lint.

 
At Wednesday, November 04, 2009 9:09:00 AM, Anonymous MT said...

I'll trade you for my toe jam.

 
At Wednesday, November 04, 2009 9:55:00 AM, Blogger Brian said...

Don't say "toe" around Pru Dog... he might break another

 

Post a Comment

<< Home