Wednesday, February 04, 2009

A dark cloud over this day....

An email I didn't want to read was in my inbox. Reposted here, edited for blog posting:

...There was a bike/car accident today in Ballard at approx 11am.
The rider was Kevin Black, Michele Black's ex-husband (and an ex-wines rider & current rubicon rider ) was the individual who was hit & killed in this tragic occurrence....I have VERY little information in regards to the accident
I do know Michele is with her girls and that Reid was on his way to be with them....
All I can say right now is take a moment to say a prayer for Kevin, Michele, their girls & Kevin's family...

1 Comments:

At Thursday, February 05, 2009 8:54:00 PM, Blogger Brian said...

The road side memorial was pretty breath taking.

Check out the note from the daughter on my site. I choke up thinking about it.

Ride safe-

 

Post a Comment

<< Home