Thursday, December 27, 2007

Catching up bloggin'

I've been busy chillin' the last few weeks, something I don't remember having time for the last few years. So, I apologize for the lack of bloggin' but, well, I am just having too good a time with the fam. Not the real one.

So, for those of you who are bored.. well here's so quick loose ends.

Cyclobloggin'
It's hard to blog about cyclin' when you are't well cyclin'. I think many people were impressed that I hauled my pear shaped body out to the races last year and actually managed to have some good showings. Heck, I was even on the cover of that amazing magazine CurlySport. Wow. I was a star!

But, as most good father will tell you, children have little respect for our pro-delusions.. I mean dreams and I have spent the offseason getting fat and slow.

Politic-bloggin'spec
I am sure that the re-emergence of the Krugman is shrill crowd within the Democrat party is under everyones radar but it is, well, cracking me up. People often say Krugman is a jackass who doesn't listen. No, he just has no patience for logically flawed arguments. And if your critique of his heavily researched and sourced arguments (like, say, that Obama is actually the most conservative of the Dem candidates) is that he's shrill, well that indicates to me that he's right. Cause that's an ad hominem attack that avoids his actual argument.

Geek-bloggin'
Now I may not be riding, but I have been in heavy use of Netflix. And personal to Knokey: I want my BSG season 6 golden commentary with "Furries in Space documentary" back.

Loose-ends:
A lot of people are asking me about the team next year. T Squirrell, CNix and I have been pretty low key about it. It's come together very very nicely. I believe we have the whole team down to 20 guys, maybe 10 Cat 1/2 riders. Which is what we wanted as we are trying to make it a true factory team.

Eyewear:
We have a new shipment coming in so we are trying to clear space out of the office. We've been running some good deals for teams on some not-quite perfect product. I just found a box of undersized Raptors.. off model by just a hair. They say Axley on the side (not Gin Optics like the new '08 models) and have Orange lenses. They are not interchangible because of the frame being off spec. If you are interested I am selling those for about $20 each, I think I have 10. Maybe more, I have to go through the boxes.

3 Comments:

At Thursday, December 27, 2007 10:02:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what's going on with the website?

 
At Thursday, December 27, 2007 11:59:00 AM, Blogger P-Dog said...

we are moving from Verio and splitting the website into 2 seperate ones: an AxleyUSA and a Gin Optics site. Not a high priority right now though, to be honest.

 
At Thursday, December 27, 2007 12:52:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

'cept I can't see your cool glasses

 

Post a Comment

<< Home