Thursday, October 18, 2007

The Neverending Saga of...

My Audi litigation. The judge ruled today that Univerisity Audi's representative was not properly bestowed power to defend University Audi. So the trial was continued until December. If UAudi doesn't send an authorized rep the judge will rule in our favor. But that really sucks. You should see the legal brief I put together. Way better than that rant I did about IGive. Way better. Well I refrained form personally insulting anyone anyway.

I kind of feel bad for John, at first I thought he was a liar. But now I kinda suspect he is just following orders and getting used as a way to avoid dealing with the issue. I also suspect he knows they are going to loose.

I had reems of studies, photos, the written warranty, legal precedents... all he had was our service history (to show they didn't fix it) and Audi's internal claims process which is irrelevent to the case sinceI am not a signer on that contract.

We'll see.

7 Comments:

At Thursday, October 18, 2007 2:21:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Careful, I think that StokedIamAgrammarNazi might bust you for this post.

 
At Thursday, October 18, 2007 2:45:00 PM, Blogger UltraMick said...

Yep, she was just about to catch him on that one and "reems." And then to offer (volunteer) her services as proofreader (seriously) if you'd like something more reliable than MS Word's spellchecker to review your document....

 
At Thursday, October 18, 2007 3:25:00 PM, Blogger P-Dog said...

i think part of the charm of blogs is supposed to be their lack of grammar and spelling errors.

 
At Thursday, October 18, 2007 3:42:00 PM, Blogger UltraMick said...

Just as long as you don't get reemed for loosing your grammar in court...

 
At Friday, October 19, 2007 7:36:00 AM, Blogger P-Dog said...

Hah. Umlike my blog, I actually put thought into litigation.

 
At Friday, October 19, 2007 9:37:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just make sure you have something signed!

 
At Saturday, October 20, 2007 12:21:00 AM, Blogger craigerific said...

take me back.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home