Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Overwhelmed

So I finally got a ride in. Maybe 2 hours, complete with cramps towards the end. I am so lame. Perhaps I should just be happy I got out.

Now to all of you who emailed me about getting stungunner, prudogs or other asundry products.... i apologize for any delays. the cool part is we are swamped. the uncool part is we are swamped which means paid for orders come first.... i am trying to get everything out as fast as i can. don't be afraid to pester me either; i have about 100 unread emails. sheesh.

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, September 12, 2007 5:54:00 PM, Blogger Argentius said...

Said to me as I got home, "Those are cool glasses, they are new, yeah?"

"Yeah, they're the new Axley model. Called Stungunners."

"Oh. Why are they called that?"

"Um..." I didn't have a good witty reply for that one. Because they are stunning?

Also, I get on the blogroll as wha?

 
At Thursday, September 13, 2007 7:03:00 AM, Blogger P-Dog said...

why stungunner? See here w/ linky links. http://prudogblog.blogspot.com/2007/09/next-up.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home