Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Cooked?

Expo season is about to start. Remember me kindly.

I haven't been riding much lately and probably won't much any time soon. It makes me wonder if I am just cooked on racing. Thinking about next year it's hard to find the motivation to hurt; on the otherhand I keep thinking of races it would be cool to put on. Have I become a later day Dave Douglas / Joe Holmes? Will I lose my hair as a result? Maybe it will make me skinny.

I've always wanted to put on a "kermesse" in T-town with a cobbled sector (yes, cobbles.. not dirt biznatches). Maybe next year is the year. Of course it wouldn't work with my dream "prime on each section" crit. That's right, 4 primes per lap. Hah!

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, September 11, 2007 10:24:00 AM, Blogger Andrew F Martin said...

Masters racing. So hot in 2008.

 
At Tuesday, September 11, 2007 10:34:00 AM, Blogger Old as dirt said...

Is that 30 plus?

I say ultra distance, let's all be like Mike!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home