Friday, August 31, 2007

Eyewear give and take

By the way; the eyewear blog entries are meant to be edumacational. Which means the key is communicating effectively. That's not always easy for someone who is more technical (me) when talking with the end user who doesn't need to be (that's you). The goal here is not to teach you terms like PD, CR39, TR39, Megol, etc. It's to translate our gobble-d-guk into plain English. So feel free to ask questions, challenge assertions or just plain ask how this relates to a specific problem you have. I hope that the interactive process helps this blog series get refined into something usable on the website under developed "Science of Eyewear" section.

And, as many of you know, I am not afraid to offer alternative solution other companies have. Our line is an alternative and I won't pretend that all other eyewear sucks. I will call out companies I do think suck. But I will praise ones I like as well (except the Big Marketing Firm from CA which likes to sue anyone who mentions their name). They make good eyewear too, they just don't we me to tell you that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home