Thursday, August 30, 2007

Weekly Eyewear Blogging: The Ginny

Our new Fall product is in, and it's exciting. The product turned out better than we expected and I already have the office pool fired up on which specific color and which model sells out first. Of course, I was wrong about the Ohop were both run of Metal Blue sold out the quickest. Yah that's right. We're already out of Metal Blue again. But anyway the challenge today is which model to present.

While I think the Stungunner will be our biggest seller of the new run, I am going to start off with the Ginny. It's our 2nd womens specific model (the other is the Kitty) and the first womens' specific half orbital.

The frame colors shown are Bone White (AKA Beige) and Pewter. The models are the beautiful Mrs. PDog and PPuppy 2.0 for the Bone Ginny and PPuppy 1.0 for the Pewter Ginny.
Mrs. PDog and PPuppy 2.0 want you to know that they are in a hurry and don't have time for stupid pictures. Which, I don't get. Who doesn't have time for pictures when you are in a hurry to take the baby to daycare and get into work before your 9:30 meeting. At 8:50.

PPuppy 1.0 wants me to tell you he lost those teeth showing El Gato how he rolls. While I have no doubt PPuppy 1.0 could take El Gato in a tussle (since El Gato is normally drunk when he comes over) I suspect the truth is he's 6.


Not shown is the PowderBlue w/ Pink Trim that will be adorning Stoked in about 5 hours or whenever mail gets delivered.

1 Comments:

At Thursday, August 30, 2007 9:51:00 AM, Blogger UltraMick said...

I'll sport them at the Eugene Celebration stage race all weekend. :) BTW tomorrow is St. Aidan's day, in case you need an excuse for a party.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home