Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Stupid Cyclist: Local Strong Man or Overated

While I was in Minneapolis freezes my ass off, all hell broke loose on Strangelovins' blog. Now I am all for a good dust up. But frankly it pisses me off that after all my efforts to get a flame war going earlier, one anonymous blogger was able to drive up a slacker sight like the Stupid Cyclist's blog traffic. And now Stranglelegs is taking full advantage by fanning the flames.

In a transparent effort to capture what could be the hot subject of Spring, I now will try to capture that flame war for my own aggrandizement. By asking:

Stangeland: Local Strong Man or Overrated Sissy?
In the Strongman category we have Stangleland's meteoric rise from Cat 5 to cat 1 in 3 days. His fiesty ride at Walla Walla despite being outnumbered by Broadmark (now HB) by 10 to 1 (I counted Darth Tubbs 4 times). His tendency to break my eyewear. His singlehand destruction of the #1 ranked cyclist in the 98105 zip code last year at the first PR.

On the otherhand we have an anonymous comment.

I know which one I am voting for.

Flame on!

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, March 06, 2007 11:35:00 AM, Blogger Jamie Stangeland said...

I vote sissy.

Shoot, was I supposed to do that anonymously?

 
At Friday, March 09, 2007 11:37:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh shit - you've got to check out Coach Curly.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home