Friday, March 02, 2007

Frickin' Cold / Weekend Blog Roundup

I head out for Minneapolis in about 12 hours. Since I may be to busy to post, I offer you my Oracle Posting service. This is were I post today the post I otherwise would do tomorrow.

Tomorrow's Post: It's frickin' cold. What was I thinking????? OMG it's cold.

There. Done.

Now on to the blogs. Here is were I summarize the NWCyclingBlog (tm) scene so you don't have to miss any training to be up on the latest.

Strangelands Blog of Antiquity
... oh for chriminies sake do I even have to write "it's ballard.." anymore? Isn't it funny just to say Stanglenator's Blog now?
Stoked: Whereas Pruitt travels to far away places to be cold, I race a tandem in local places that are cold. Or perhaps that temperature was just Mick's jealousy of Big Boooty's New Do.
MagicLad: The whole time I was in the break, I just imagined you were driving the lead caar PDog and the anger made me strong. Plus
my coach rocks.
Sideshow's Marcrofticles: Super serially guys. I am not JZA. Serially. Please put down the tire iron. I have a child.
MurderingMurdin: It's cold.
OAD: That's right. I only do 1 post. I change up the words, but it's the same post. I AM OLD. Really really old. I raced in 1977. See how old I am.
Haringtonbone: The doctor says I am fat, but I can't figure out why.
2xC: As a cycling related blog, my hits have been to low. I am changing the target demographic to a group I feel will be more supportive. My dogs.
The Stache: I am coming at you just like the Buckeyes came at Ohio State.
CoachCurly: Fix my damn link you jackass PDog and by the way your bike's name is Mr. Pants.

4 Comments:

At Friday, March 02, 2007 9:07:00 AM, Blogger Kem Sports Management said...

What the hell happened to El Gato?? I remember last year at Tour de Nez. He was all about having a website and everyone getting a inside look at the life of the cat. I think he did like 5 updates and won't return my phone calls. Maybe he will be in CA this weekend....

 
At Friday, March 02, 2007 11:53:00 AM, Blogger Double C said...

Screw you Pru

 
At Friday, March 02, 2007 11:56:00 AM, Blogger Jamie Stangeland said...

To be fair, I updated my blog. Of course it was after Ronde Ohop when I was still blaming all of the evil in the world on you.

 
At Friday, March 02, 2007 11:40:00 PM, Blogger craigerific said...

Im definitely thinner than you. you eat too many cream puffs, Mike.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home