Friday, December 08, 2006

Flogging a dead horse

At the risk of turning into World Cycling Production (which seems to send me a new item or sale notice every 10 minutes) I want to bang the Axley Wool Trainer drum. They landed on my doorstep Wednesday and they are hot. I was selling them at $69.99 for a pre-order but because some of our athletes didn't know I am extending out to Sunday. Anyway, they do look really really nice. The website picture doesn't do them justice. So go to the store and buy one before they go retail on you or we run out of sizes. The MSRP is going to be $119.99 or so. These bad boys are super high quality. Full zip, wool. Medium thickness. Nice white sleeve piping. A big honkin' Axley logo. Love it. Great for lounging before or after the race, for hanging at the ski lodge or for impressing Mrs. PDog.

2 Comments:

At Friday, December 08, 2006 3:07:00 PM, Blogger Double C said...

I agree with you on this, they are super nice!

Do you have any more of the xxl, if so I want another one.

Thanks

 
At Monday, December 11, 2006 10:17:00 PM, Blogger Russell@Upper Echelon Fitness said...

We've been sporting those around HSP the past week. They are sharp. If the elite guys don't come pick theirs up soon, one might end up in my closet!

-RC

 

Post a Comment

<< Home