Sunday, November 05, 2006

Trapped in the Hospital

48 hours later and we are still, trapped in the hospital. I don't know what my captors want, but it is getting harder not to crack. Bad food. Constant interuptions. We thought having a baby like they told us would make them happy. But nooooo. They still want to poke Mrs.PDog with needles and torture us with bad food. Did I mention the bad food. And they have placed a little one in our room. She claims to be one of us but I suspect she is an agent. She sleeps too much to be a real baby. But she is so cute.. I find it hard not to answer her siren calls.. when she cries I find myself jumping up to help, often into a bed post, lamp or other hard, painfull device.

Once of the nurses says we can leave today. I hope she is right...

1 Comments:

At Sunday, November 05, 2006 9:39:00 AM, Blogger Double C said...

Pru-

Let me know if you need anything-I will be in the area today. McGann also wanted to bring some of her good cooking over to help streamline your active responsibilities & for you both just to be able to enjoy the little one.

Let me know,

Team Double C

PS.
What is her name?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home