Sunday, October 29, 2006

Smackdown at the Hollywood Corrall

My legs hurt. Why? Well, maybe cause I rode uphill really really hard yesterday. OK, maybe on one really hard. But hard enough to remember what it's like to suffer. The ridings been soft for the last month, due mostly to being sick. I had begun to feel pretty blah and unmotivated. The interesting thing is going hard uphill may hurt, but it feels good too. Hell, I am ready for the season to start. Anyone want to meet me at Ohop next week and race 4 months early? No? Well, Mrs. PDog would probably be annoyyed I was there instead of the delivery room anyway.

3 Comments:

At Sunday, October 29, 2006 4:37:00 PM, Blogger Double C said...

Today was the worst day yet Pru-Dog.
I said good day!

 
At Sunday, October 29, 2006 8:29:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

come on, tell the people the REAL reason your legs hurt after today...

 
At Sunday, October 29, 2006 9:35:00 PM, Blogger Old as dirt said...

My legs don't hurt at all, I again did 2, well 3 laps at the 'cross race, but still managed to get lapped by about 20 guys.....enough already, I'm going to Ireland for a week of eating and drinking!!
It's to celebrate the arrival of PPuppy V2 ;-) Good Luck!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home