Friday, November 17, 2006

Sleep?

I actually am getting 8 hours of sleep a night. I feel better than before the baby was born. PruPuppy V2.0 has to be the calmest baby ever (which could be because she is really a sleeper agent working for the hospital food service). I have only ridden 2x since she came home though.. getting out of the house is hard especially with all the shipping I do when I can get out.

I've managed to avoid gaining to much weight, sitting at 168lbs. I raced at 158 this year, so I've put on 10. But compared to the 50 I put on last time I am doing pretty well. I think Coach Troy will be my new best friend.

There will be a ride Saturday and Sunday; probably 3-4 hours each. I'll have to turn around and only do 2 or 2.5... UZoka. Be there 9am or be square.

2 Comments:

At Friday, November 17, 2006 9:18:00 AM, Blogger UltraMick said...

More to the point, how is Mrs. P doing in the post-partum slumber and well-being departments?

 
At Friday, November 17, 2006 12:09:00 PM, Blogger P-Dog said...

Mrs. PDog is a PGod. She's doing great. She is my hero. We do need to get her out of the house.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home