Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Tour de Toona Stage 3: Wrap up

Ling Ling has boosted the team van to go buy a kitten. It will give the dorm personality plus the chicks dig kittens. But get your own damn car you kid. I fear the wild, party like lifestyle of a big time cycling team (say, like Axley USA) will crush his naive soul and send him into haze of booze-fueled womenizing. Without El Gato we have lost our moral compass.

I tried to kill Trevor on the 1st big decent, masking it as an attempt to feed, but he was too wiley and managed to evade the semi parked in the road. Now the Jelly Belly team wants to kill me. Luckily I told them my name is Joe Holmes. Sorry Joe.

Derik somehow managed to survive the day, despite the onset of various age related diseases. I think he forgets that we've already been racing and that's how he stays so fresh and clean in the field.

Tomorrow I am getting a keg and handing up Olde English in the Sheet's Fizzinator, a sweet 1560 OZ cup/keg.

1 Comments:

At Thursday, July 27, 2006 4:04:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

stop calling me ling ling

 

Post a Comment

<< Home