Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Thanks

I should have posted this sooner but I have no Intertron Access at the new house and work is busy.

Thanks to everyone who came to the good-bye shindig at The Piper, sent an email or made a phone call. I really do appreciate it. I also want to apologize to anyone who came and didn't get any quality PruDog time. That's the one thing I dread about hosting parties or being the center of one.. I never feel like I gave everyone the time they deserve for making the effort to come out.

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, September 23, 2008 3:37:00 PM, Blogger UltraMick said...

You shouldn't have hidden behind the fortress of a table and all the people around you. Made yourself more accessible to your adoring fans....

 
At Wednesday, September 24, 2008 12:34:00 PM, Blogger Brian said...

I just came for the beer man...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home