Thursday, March 27, 2008

Only at PR

Cat 4 field, you are all Bastardos and dead to my mind!

PruDog raced the Masters Tuesday. It was wet. It was cold. It was a classic PR with the Cat 4's mixing in with us and refusing to get off the course *after* their race was over.

I should have won, but that car I requested at the start of the race did not appear with 2 laps to go allowing me to snuggle ever so happily into its warm draft. Again, I am very disappointed at the lack of focus on my needs.

Why the masters many ask? Well, besides the fact I was mistaken for the Stay-Puff-Marshmellow man by several of my alleged friends I have noticed a fundamental understanding of physics among the masters. See, it is warmer in a group. And they aren't afraid to lose a race to stay warm.

Snap.

3 Comments:

At Friday, March 28, 2008 8:10:00 AM, Blogger Brian said...

I heard you were picking on the women in a sprint. Say it ain't so Stay Puffed Pru Dog!

 
At Friday, March 28, 2008 9:07:00 AM, Blogger P-Dog said...

No gifts! Boosh!

 
At Saturday, March 29, 2008 8:50:00 PM, Blogger Brian said...

Word.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home