Thursday, November 08, 2007

He shoots...

And hits PDog. OAD has thrown down the guantlet, promising to have himself bodypainted with the Gin Optics logo and race all year naked (well, bodypainted) if I can break 15 minutes in the infamous CycleU TT.

Or something like that.

Sadly, no. I may start doing the InTTs again but my fitness/motivation is pretty darn low. Owning a new business and a new kid has definitely taken its toll on my training discipline (I never had food discipline).

But, I suppose if I did a tandem TT.....

2 Comments:

At Thursday, November 08, 2007 7:09:00 AM, Blogger Old as dirt said...

I said you, not you and somebody else.
Gold body paint, just like Satangalocha is going to have on?

 
At Saturday, November 10, 2007 10:37:00 AM, Blogger Double C said...

I want some of that

 

Post a Comment

<< Home