Wednesday, February 07, 2007

What's that you say.

Anton thinks he looks like Boonen. But I think he is more like Arnold. Why you ask? Well I found this in my in box.


Dear P-Dog~
What is best in life? To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women. You are my enemy PDog. Even if you got me a kick ass "I'm With Boonen" shirt. And your blog and dog are both stupid.


Seriously, that's a direct quote. Well OK, I paraphrased it slightly. Hey man, blogging is all about the buzz and I had to spiff it up a bit to get the controversy going.

I refuse to be drawn in to that kind of taunting. It's juvenile and unprofessional. Rudy however had this to say:

Hey Anton, does picking on a 11lb dog make you feel tough? Well just remember Ohop is in a State Park and I know some locals that might want to talk toy ou at the race. I cam just saying. ~ Love Rudy


Man, can't we all just get along.

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, February 07, 2007 2:09:00 PM, Blogger UltraMick said...

Just wave and it'll all be good.

 
At Wednesday, February 07, 2007 2:27:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAAAHAAAA! I came here to say that... You made O'Curly's day! Damn that's funny.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home