Saturday, September 30, 2006

What's your breaking point?

I don't think this is Brand W GOP's worst transgression. But I gotta ask, at what point to do say enough is enough? I can understand conservatives not wanting to vote Democrat. But how caan you vote Republican? Bottom line: Brand W leadership knew Foley was a pedophile and covered it up.

Obviously the liberal blogs are ahead of the curve on this. But so far, TPM and DailyKos have been accurate so there's no reason to believe that it's not worse than currently reported.

And before it even starts, no this is not the same thing as Clinton nailing Monica. She was an adult. I don't really care that Foley is gay or that he is nailing an intern or page perse. I care that he's attempting to seduce underage page or intern. And I care that the GOP leadership knew about it and took steps to cover it up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home