Thursday, August 10, 2006

Vote for Rudy

It's on! I will be out of town for the weekend but be sure to get the word out: Rudy for Mortal Pet Kambat Grand Champion. Now, I recognize that MPK is just as much a popularity contest as it is about Rudy's mad skillz. That's why I've lined up some pretty solid endorsements that we will be sharing with you, the voter, upon my return.

But first I want to hit some crass alegations about Mr. Von Chestnut straight on. Our opponent, SeaBass, has said some horrible things about Rudy. Or, more accurately, SeaBass has had The Pleasure make these accusations. Now, I realize that SeaBass is tight with Karl Rove, but frankly we expected more. Were's the phone call SeaBass? The genuine concern for a colleague, nay a friend in need? We here at Friends of Rudy 2006 expected more. But, we won't lie. Yes, Rudy has a poop eating problem. But rather than weakness, we say it demonstrates Rudy's courage. Courage to face one's demons:
`` Over my year of life, I felt a responsibility to speak honestly and openly about the challenges that I have with addiction to poop. I’ve been fighting this chronic disease since I was a young puppy and have aggressively and periodicly sought treatment so that I can live a full and productive life.

I struggle every day with this disease, as do millions of pets. I’ve dedicated my life to raising awareness about the chronic disease of poop addiction and have fought to increase access to care and recovery support for the many pets forced to struggle on their own.

This past months I realized I needed to seek help again, so I checked myself into Bone-A-Fide for addiction to poop. I was there over the weekend and I returned to the my owner's house reinvigorated and healthy.

Of course, in every recovery, each day has its ups and downs, but I have been strong, focused and productive in my term as PruFamily pet.

But in all candor, the incident on Wednesday evening concerns me greatly. I simply do not remember jumping of my masters' bed, pooping on PruPuppy's floor nor eating that poop. That’s not how I want to live my life and it’s not how I want to represent you as Mortal Pet Kombat Grand Champion.

The reoccurrence of an addiction problem can be triggered by things that happen in everyday life, such as having Omer Kem sleeping in the living room or Jonny Sundt chase me around the back yard. That’s not an excuse for what happened Wednesday evening, but it is a reality of fighting a chronic condition for which I am taking full responsibility.

I am deeply concerned about my reaction to poop and my lack of knowledge of the accident that evening.

But I do know enough that I know that I need help. This afternoon I am traveling to Snohomish to seek treatment at Bone-A-Fide to insure that I can continue on my road to recovery.

The greatest honor of my public life is to serve my Masters and you as MPK Grand Champion and I am determined to address this issu with the same dedication and rigor that I have exemplified over the past year.

I hope that my openness today and in the past and my acknowledgement that I need help will give others courage to get help if they need it. I am blessed to have a loving family who is in my corner every step of the way. And I am grateful to my friends, both here and in greater Seattle for reaching out to me at this time.

Thank-you.''


Jeez SeaBass, don't you feel horrible now?

11 Comments:

At Thursday, August 10, 2006 9:19:00 AM, Blogger UltraMick said...

Now come on. How can two dogs with names that sound like fancy menu items (chestnut, seabass) be competing for Mortal Pet Kombat Grand Champion?? They'll get EATEN ALIVE when the real competition shows up. Speaking of which, I have a pet with cattitude (his name is DUDE) who beats your hounds any day and most certainly is not afflicted with any diseases relating to bodily waste and bears no resemblance to a dust mop with eyes.

 
At Thursday, August 10, 2006 2:56:00 PM, Blogger Double C said...

I belive a swifer would be a better descprition.
I do not think that anyone should feel sorry for the Von just because he is addited to eatting poop. The contest should be all about skills & eatting poop is not one of them.

Your out Pru & your little dog too.

The Big Double C

 
At Thursday, August 10, 2006 3:22:00 PM, Blogger Double C said...

I believe a swifter would be a better description.
I do not think that anyone should feel sorry for the Von just because he is addicted to eating poop. The contest should be all about skills & eating poop is not one of them.

You’re out Pru & your little dog too.

Sorry for the x two, I got a little excited & posted before I looked at all my miss spellings. Please do not hold against Rudyblue or Lillybean...

The Big Double C

 
At Thursday, August 10, 2006 10:40:00 PM, Blogger pleasure said...

seabass is a cat! trudy "seabass" whitman, in full.

 
At Thursday, August 10, 2006 10:41:00 PM, Blogger pleasure said...

kick his ass, seabass!

 
At Friday, August 11, 2006 8:54:00 AM, Blogger Double C said...

Triple Threat?

After careful consideration

I would like to state for the record that (Rudy) Mr. Von Chestnut is in fact a mutant that needs poop to compete in mortal Kombat…

The Rudyblue & Lillybean foundation did tests behind closed doors (a & b samples were taken) with out disclosing any names & came up with the proper evidence to stand by the Poop Eating Rudy Von Chestnut! I also want to state that Mr. Zod, that’s right I said it, wants all of you to kneel & obey! He has funded all the monies & plans to make a forth superman movie. The proceeds from the much-anticipated blockbuster will support Rudy & will stop at nothing to take back what was taken from him, the world & maybe stage 17… The dog who gets nothing & has been put in the corner (nobody puts baby in the corner) sits & wonders when her turn might arise to draw the super sword Damocles & strike with the up most vengeance?

I would like to propose an alliance if you will, Mr. Von, Rudyblue & Lillybean as the TTT (Terrible Triple Threat).

Pru the ball is in your court…


Zeds Dead
Zods God

Double C

 
At Friday, August 11, 2006 7:49:00 PM, Blogger Huck said...

Hey Michael, whats going on dude?! Tommy here... Hey whats the deal with the jacket dude, and other assortment, i need to get Axley on show dude...!!!!

 
At Saturday, August 12, 2006 7:07:00 PM, Blogger UltraMick said...

Mucho apologies, Seabass. Cats are the best!

 
At Saturday, August 12, 2006 11:45:00 PM, Blogger P-Dog said...

Tommy! I already got a jacket and another short for you man :)

 
At Monday, August 14, 2006 8:01:00 PM, Blogger Old as dirt said...

Check out Todd Herriott's monster Dog.

http://tinyurl.com/jsb9x

or www.toddherriott.com

 
At Wednesday, August 16, 2006 5:45:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's it. My cats are now in. The tag team of Max and Rudy are taking no prisoners!

-Ian

 

Post a Comment

<< Home