Monday, July 10, 2006

A Real Baseball Player..

I must be a real baseball player now because I pulled the top of my quad muscle in my first at bat Sunday. Next up: I will go on the DL by slipping in the shower and pullling my groin.

On a side note, Mrs. PDog says that the top of the quad is a very very sore spot for runners after a marathon. WTF??? I mean, it hurt. Bad. I've never hurt the top of my quad before. Why wish that pain upon yourself??

Update: for the record Mrs. PDog thinks I am a wuss who can't handle pain.

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, July 12, 2006 12:45:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Should stay with a sport you know a little about (bike racing) & let those who "play" the national pasttime to themselves - let this be a lesson to you. Next time get your ass out to the bike races on Sunday, support your teammate(s) and let your quads do the talking instead of the walking (or limping as the case may be) :)

Erik

 

Post a Comment

<< Home