Wednesday, August 20, 2008

New Commute

First, I guess I should confirm that I am in San Francisco. Apparently my previous post was too snarky for people to figure out. Which confuses me cause you guys have no problem figuring out which riders I am calling soft and lame regardless of how indirect the comments are.

Anyhoo I am gone. I guess you all should have showed up to my Wednesday night "race" in the park when you had the chance!

But are you really rid of me? Not yet! I will be flying back and forth for a few weeks cause I forgot to bring Mrs. PDog and Pkiddies with me. Stoked is putting together a big surprise bash for me at the Piper, but don't tell me. It's a secret and I am not supposed to know. Man will I be surprised.

And for the 100th time, bring pie. That's all i ask.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home