Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Crashing Out!

Tonight is the Tuesday Night Worlds here in Steamboat. I am a bit confused, because I didn't know the World Championships were held in August anymore but whatever. I am going to go kick local ass. And if I get my own ass kicked, well, how would you know? You are not here so I can make up any story I want and buy myself a cool Mapei WC replica jersey (do I go with Museuw or Camenzind? Maybe Olano? So many to choose from...) get a job as a spin instructor and start training for the Olympics.

The only bug in my soup is the devastating injury I suffered on the Mountain Slide yesterday when PPuppy and I over-cooked a corner and I had to use my elbow to get us upright.

Ouch.

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, August 05, 2008 8:59:00 AM, Blogger UltraMick said...

If bugs are the only thing in your soup, you just might be skinnier when you return for Thursday Night Worlds at Seward!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home